Saturday, July 11, 2009

Try The Pic Quiz

Hey Friends
Have you ever heard about non googleable questions...As the name suggests it is,what it is.This time I am giving some questions of this kind and leaving it to you.Try this and give your answers as comments.The answers will be posted shortly.Remember these questions are not as difficult as you think.You may have to think a little bit.I mean laterally!So here goes.....

1.First store of a certain chain...Identify the chain...The answer is in the pic itself.
















2.Identify the occasion of this google doodle








3.The map suggests the route of some event.What does the blue line in it represents?









4.To small to see???Look carefully and say what it is...


5.













Looks like a flag of some country?Yes it is a flag but not of a country!!!Then what?Think what is possible it is very easy...
6.














What is this?No clue!!!
7.








What does this emblem represents?
8.



















Which country's currency denomination?
9.

















Identify the company and its product shown here...

10.What?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice qtns ....but how do i submit the answers??

Gokul said...

send the answers to gokulanugrah@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

About Me

Currently student of NIT,Warangal doing Mechanical Engineering.I did my schooling from Loyola School,Trivandrum. My interests include quizzing,music and chess.I like watching movies and I play violin.